Saturday, April 9, 2011

According to Jobert Sucaldito: Kris Aquino, user!

There are rumors says Kris Aquino joined the fray by John Lapus and Jobert Sucaldito. So I thought to turn everything, because then we know it were also friends Jobert and Kris, but why is there such a mess? 

As shocked many, someone with Jobert text what he does and if they do Kris arguments, and he said bring it stink? How true? 


Here are my Jobert replied: "I do not want to be with her, I do makipagplastikan Asking the same. 'I never learned to appreciate as you done for her, as we still owe him the defense. Because the young people go on. She would never us you level? It's alright. Life seems better without her in our lives. " 

 
Regarding John Lapus also, if anyone did text: "He (James) the text to me who Regarding John Lapus. The tinext I only recall him I was the invitation to him for my birthday party. I do not want to functionality for him. " 

 
Now, at least, we found out what side of Jobert. Probably, he really was displeased because of John Lapus. But we can not blame Kris, because he said that, who loves his daughters, he loves as well. That 's that? 



 
But here also the issue about Ted Failon and Kris actually canceled their inclusion raw in May. Not sure, every day that say they include?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...