Monday, April 4, 2011

KC Concepcion : "Feeling like I tortured people"

The Buzz on Sunday is celebrated the birthday of one of the hosts of the show, KC Concepcion's real birthday is April 7. Many of his loved ones and friends gave birthday greetings to KC, including the brother Frankie and Miel. In their message is mentioned yam two kids they miss their long Ate KC because they are 'not seen each other.


KC also confirmed it because he did say too much now. "I really admit I'm actually less time with my sisters. And it's hard to balance BUT I've been trying to balance my time with Garrie (Concepcion, Gabby's brother KC with) with Frankie and Miel and Michael (Sharon adopted baby) and baby Sam (brother of KC also the father) that well who's the youngest. "raw KC hope to balance out all raw and his age would normally have just that he's priorities.


After it was abruptly segue the actress who hosted hopefully raw message also gave her boyfriend Kelly Clarkson is now on a tour abroad and is expected in the next coming months.


As the son of two prominent personalities who were Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion, KC admitted that became difficult for him to prove himself because he first met in the shadow of his parents. "When I got back (from abroad), the first three years really is true that what I really high expectations and I was a simple girl, student, KC beginning. " 



I really like just not really come here inasmuch you want to be popular (BUT) you just really enjoy the work I'm fond of singing, dancing, I love to perform. I didn't realize that the height of human expectations. I labored. Feeling like I tortured people because they feeling, 'we inflict that, let us see what his reaction. "Feeling like I tinest people to see how far I would go and how far I can insult and criticisms of .


More KC, feeling he has forgotten the people in the industry long his parents as he has just begun.


Not yet says he knows what to do with her birthday and now busy young woman to shoot his movie with Sam Milby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...